Turkish Airlines Flight Check-In Policy
An easy technique for a hassle-free and stress-free touring experience when passengers are flying on Turkish Airlines, the Turkish Airlines Flight Check-In Policy contains all the details regarding the check-in process for your Turkish Airlines flights. Is mentioned. According to this policy, the Turkish Airlines Flight Check-In Policy can be done through various online and offline methods. When using these methods, you must ensure that you complete your check-in at least 90 minutes before the departure of your Turkish Airlines flights.
Turkish Airlines ensures that all of its travelers are able to board their flights peacefully through this check-in policy. That is why it makes an effort to keep the process of check-in simple and convenient. No traveler faces any complications while going through this process. The customer service of Turkish Airlines is available for it. Turkish Airlines allows the check-in of 8 people in one reservation.
Thus, the Turkish Airlines Flight Check-In Policy suits every traveler’s plans. You can check in for your flight before the given time by Turkish Airlines
When can you check in with Turkish Airlines?
You can check in for your Turkish Airlines Flight Check-In Policy within the stipend time given by this airline. You must wait to board your flight after the check-in time ends. The check-in period for each method is different on the Turkish Airlines Flight Check-In Policy. The following are the timings:
● Turkish Airlines online check-in time- You can use the website of Turkish Airlines for check-in 24 hours before your flight’s departure. This time ends 90 minutes before its departure
● Turkish Airlines mobile app: The check-in time through the mobile app is the same as that of the website. You can check in for your flight between 24 hours and 90 minutes prior to its departure.
● Self-check-in kiosk: You can use the self-check-in kiosk at the airport, too, for your Turkish Airlines Flight Check-In Policy. To use the kiosk, make sure that you are checking in for your domestic flights between 12 hours and 45 minutes before their departure. For your international flight, you can check in 60 minutes prior to it.
● Airport check-in counter: For the airport check-in, you should reach the airport 2 hours before your domestic flight’s departure and 3 hours before your international flight’s departure
Turkish Airlines Online/Web Check-in Process
Turkish Airlines Online Web Check-In Process is simple and easy to access. You have to use the website and the mobile app for the check-in. These are simple to use and are available to the airlines at any moment during the specified period. By using these methods, you can perform the following things during the Turkish Airlines Flight Check-In Policy process:
● Purchase travel extras
● Book your preferred seats
● Download your boarding pass
● Avail services provided by Turkish Airlines
● Purchase your favorite meals and beverages
You cannot check in online for the following reasons:
● Unaccompanied minor
● You need special assistance and traveling alone
● The airport in your city does not allow online or kiosk check-in
● A pet accompanies you
Steps to Check-In Online: Turkish Airlines
Most travelers prefer to use the online options to check in for their flights. One of these options is the website of the Turkish Airlines Flight Check-In Policy. This website can be used in the following steps.
Step 1: Open the official website of Turkish Airlines
Step 2: Click on the check-in option that you can see on the website’s homepage. You can also log into your Turkish Airlines user accounts to access the check-in portal
Step 3: Entering your booking reference number and last name is required to retrieve your itineraries if you are using the check-in option on the homepage.
Step 4: After retrieving your itineraries, follow the instructions for the check-in
Step 5: Pay for all the seats and travel extras that are available for your flight
Step 6: Download your boarding pass and complete the check-in process
How Can I Use The Turkish Airlines Mobile App To Check In?
Besides the Turkish Airlines website, you can also use the mobile app. This mobile app also enables you to check in successfully for your Turkish Airlines Flight Check-In Policy.
Through this check-in method, you can download your mobile boarding pass.
This mobile boarding pass can be used at the airport during the security check-in and boarding process. The steps for using the website are the same as that of the website. These are:
Step 1: Open your Turkish Airlines mobile app and continue as guests to use it. You can also log into your Turkish Airlines account.
Step 2: Tap on the check-in button on the home screen to initiate the process
Step 3: Enter your PNR or e-ticket number to retrieve your bookings
Step 4: Follow the instructions for checking in and complete its process
Step 5: Download your mobile boarding pass after the check-in process
Can You Check Into Turkish Airlines At The Airport?
Instead of checking in through the online methods, you can use the airport counter and self-service kiosk for successful check-in. Highlights of these methods of the airport counter and kiosks are:
Check-in at the airport counter
● For your domestic flight, you should reach the airport 2 hours before departure for your airport counter check-in
● Turkish Airlines recommends that if you are traveling internationally, you should get to the airport three hours before your flight leaves.
● Airport counter check-in is available for all passengers, including unaccompanied minors, passengers with pets, those who have opted for special assistance
● The check-in time at the airport will end 45 minutes before the departure of your Turkish Airlines Flight Cheak-In Policy
Check-in through the self-service kiosk:
● The self-service kiosk at the airport saves your time from a long time of check-in
● You have to carry your documents for using the kiosk
● At the kiosk, you have to start your check-in process by entering your PNR number
● After checking in, you can get the printed copy of your boarding pass
● The check-in time at the airport kiosks begins 12 hours prior to the Turkish Airlines flight departure
Steps To Turkish Airlines Check-In At An Airport Counter
The airport check-in of the Turkish Airlines Flight Change Policy takes time but is able to be completed successfully. The airport personnel ensures that you are checked in on time. This airport counter can be accessed in the following ways:
● Arrive the airport 2 hours before your domestic flight’s departure and 3 hours before the departure of the international flight
● At the airport counter, present your travel documents to the Turkish Airlines personnel
● Select the seat that you need and pay for it
● You can avail any assistance from the Turkish Airlines personnel
● Get your boarding pass printed and drop your bag at the counter
● Head straight to the security screening after completing the check-in process
Related Queries Links
- Turkish Airlines Flight Change Policy
- Turkish Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. You can check in for your Turkish Airlines flight 24 hours before its scheduled departure. This period is meant for checking in through the mobile app and the website of Turkish Airlines. You can visit the airport 2 hours before departure if you want to use the airport counter.
Ans. You can carry 2 carry-on bags of 8 kg each if you are traveling in the business class of Turkish Airlines. Whereas, if you are traveling in economy class, then you can carry 1 carry-on bag of 8 kg.
Ans. Turkish Airlines allows you to change your flight date. You can change it for free within 24 hours of completing the booking. Your changes to your Turkish Airlines will become paid after these hours.
Ans. You need to check in on your Turkish Airlines flight before your journey begins. You need to use your booking details for check-in