United Airlines Group Booking Policy
The United Airlines Group Booking Policy makes traveling with your friends and family memorable. Through this policy, United Airlines enables you to book a flight for your group easily. It provides you with full assistance during group travel and simplifies the booking process.
This policy of United Airlines Group Booking Policy allows you to book a flight for more than 10 people. This type of booking on United Airlines is different from individual bookings.
You can book individually for yourself on your own in individual booking. At the same time, group booking needs to be done by the team of United Airlines.
All flight details are available in the former type of booking, but prices for group booking will be quoted by United Airlines through email.
Thus, the group booking process on United Airlines is different yet simple. You can access this process through the United Airlines Group Booking Policy page on the website of United Airlines. Let’s dig deep into the United Airlines group booking policy.
What Is United Airlines Flight Group Booking?
United Airlines Group Booking Policy means reserving seats in a United Airlines flight for a group of more than 10 people.
In other words, booking the same United Airlines flight to the same destination for a group of 10 or more people.
This type of booking is only meant for more than 10 people traveling together. If you want to travel with less than 10 people, then you have to reserve your flight through the process of individual booking.
Nevertheless, the United Airlines Group Booking Policy has the following features:
● United Airlines reserves seats for a group of 10 or more people on a standard flight to the same destination
● United Airlines takes exceptional care of 10 people traveling in a group
● Your group will get priority check-in service at the airport
● A group coordinator will assist you during the check-in and boarding process at the airport
● United Airlines will provide you a guaranteed fare after receiving your group flight booking request
● Reservation for a group of 10 more people enjoy special pricing and remarkable service while traveling with United Airlines
● Only one adult can travel with a group of maximum 15 children below the age of 14
● United Airlines will email your reservation confirmation within 2 business days
● Group booking on United Airlines saves you money
United Airlines Group Booking Fees
United Airlines Group’s Booking Policy has a separate fee structure. Its price is not available to be reviewed on the website. You will be able to know about the cost of group booking from the team of United Airlines. United Airlines Group Booking Policy will inform you about your group booking fees in these ways:
● You have to fill out the online bidding form to negotiate the cost of your flight booking
● Mention the cost of the flight that you want to pay in the online bid request form
● You can also suggest the cost for your group booking at United Airlines customer care
● United Airlines will send you an email that will consist of reservation confirmation and the guaranteed cost of booking along with the quote after receiving your request
● You have to pay for the cost of the flight proposed by United Airlines and confirm your reservation
How To Book United Airlines Group Booking Online?
United Airlines group travel allows you to travel with more than 10 people on the same flight. If you are traveling with children, then they should be at least 14 years of age. Only you can travel with up to 15 children. You can book your flight for group travel with United Airlines through an online bidding form. This form can be obtained in the following ways:
The website of United Airlines
● Click on the ‘book’ tab on the United Airlines website’s homepage
● In this book tab, click on ‘all booking options.’ You will be directed to the flight booking page
● On the flight booking page, click on ‘group travel with 10+ bid request’ option
United Groups Page
● Click on the ‘Online bid request form.’
● Fill up the information such as your name, date of birth, destination city, group information and suggested price
● Click on the ‘Submit’ to submit the form
● United Airlines will send you an email within 2 business days that will consist of reservation confirmation
Contact United Airlines Customer Care
If there are any problems with your group reservation, you can get in touch with United Airlines Group Booking Policy customer service. The United Airlines customer care is available at 1-800-426-1122 M-F. You can even request this customer care to book a flight for your group instead of filling up the online bidding form.
Online United Airlines Group Booking
The online group booking option is one of the easiest ways to reserve your flight for traveling with your group. It allows you to bid for the reasonable cost of your flight. United Airlines Group’s Booking Policy will offer you the most affordable and negotiated cost that can be paid by you later. Some more features of the online United Airlines Group Booking Policy are:
● United Airlines will offer you online quotes for negotiated group travel.
● You have to fill up the online form that is given on the website.
● Receive email from United Airlines within 2 business days
● All quotes are subject to the availability at the time of booking
● United Airlines will allow you to negotiate for the price
● You will get a comprehensive quotation from United Airlines
United Airlines Group Travel Check-In
United Airlines Group Booking Policy travel check-in needs to be done at the airport. After checking in, each person in your group will receive the boarding pass.
This check-in process will be done quickly by a United Airlines coordinator. United Airlines Group Booking Policy will appoint its coordinator to provide you with priority check-in.
This coordinator will save you time by checking in on a priority basis from a separate United Airlines counter. It would be best if you got to the airport two hours prior to the departure of your flight in order to make sure that the check-in process runs smoothly.
United Airlines group booking international.
United Airlines allows you to book your flight for an international destination, too. You can travel internationally on United Airlines with a group of more than 10 people. Group booking for your international flight is the same as for the domestic flight.
You have to fill up the online bidding form to request a quotation for the cost of your flight. United Airlines will inform you about your confirmed reservation within 2 business days. You have to pay the price negotiated by United Airlines and confirm your booking.
This booking can be managed later through the ‘manage reservation’ section on your mobile app or the website of United Airlines.
- United Airlines
- United Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy
- United Airlines Group Booking Policy
- United Airlines Delay Cancellation Compensation Policy
- United Airlines Flight Check-In Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. You can book a United Airlines Group Booking Policy for up to 9 people. It can be booked by using various booking methods such as the website, the mobile app, and the customer care of United Airlines. However, you can book a United Airlines flight for more than 10 people under the United Airlines Group Booking Policy. United Airlines will provide you with an online bidding form for this type of booking. You can also contact the United Groups at 1-800-426-1122 M-F.
Ans. The contact number for United Airlines Group Booking Policy reservations is 1-800-426-1122 M-F. You can contact this number to request group traveling. Otherwise, you can apply for it online. United Airlines will provide you with an online form for a competitive quotation. It will send you the quote via email that will consist of Information on the confirmed reservation, and the price will be provided to you along with the quote. You can acquire Information related to flight booking fees along with the quote from United Airlines.
Ans. You can add up to 9 passengers to your reservation. However, you can reserve your flight for a group of more than 10 people. You have to fill out a separate online group booking form to offer online quotes for negotiated group travel
Ans. One of the most significant advantages of group booking on United Airlines Group Booking Policy is priority check-in. You have to check in for your group at the airport. It would be best if you got to the airport at least two hours before your flight departs in order to check in. Your group will be quickly checked in as a coordinator will assist it at the airport.
Ans. United Airlines provides flexibility in paying for group bookings. It enables you to pay in multiple ways, such as paying separately for each traveler or submitting a small amount and paying the remainder later. You can gather more Information related to payment alternatives on the Group Travel desk.
Ans. You can modify your group bookings after receiving its confirmation. Group booking management can be done via the ‘manage booking’ section of the website or the mobile app of United Airlines Group Booking Policy. You can also contact the United Group Travel desk for any changes in your group booking.
Ans. United Airlines offers affordable prices for your group travel according to the size of your group. Other criteria also determine the total cost of your group travel. You can get a discount for it too. Contact the United Airlines Group Department for the cost of your group travel.
Ans. You can change your United Airlines Group Booking Policy for an individual group member in a group booking of up to 9 passengers. This modification can be done by selecting the ‘Split Booking’ option on the official website or the app of United Airlines. Through this option, you can remove a passenger and rebook another flight for him