Changing a flight on Wizz Air is a challenging task. One can have a graceful experience while changing his flights on Wizz Air. Wizz Air's Flight Change Policy is flexible for travelers who frequently change their traveling plans. As their plans change, the first thing they do is modify parts of their flight bookings. This flight change policy of Wizz Air enables them to change their flights as soon as possible.
Not only can flights be changed, but travelers can also change their flight dates, times, routes, and names. Wizz Air charges fees for modifying bookings. These fees are decided according to fare rules. In some instances, Wizz Air exempts travelers from paying flight change fees. In other words, certain conditions allow them to rebook another flight for free. Let's understand what this policy says about the rebooking of another flight.
The flight change policy of Wizz Airlines consists of the benefits and limitations of changing flights. It provides instructions related to changing flights through different modes of Wizz Air. This policy also covers the deadline for changing flights, fees, and refunds. The overview of this policy is:
● Wizz Air will accept flight change payments through credit and debit cards.
● No cash payments should be made for changing flights on Wizz Air
● Wizz Air allows booking modifications up to 3 hours before the flight’s scheduled departure
● Travellers are not allowed to change their flights within 3 hours of departure
● Both one-way and return flights can be changed at once during its process
● Travellers should change both their outbound and inbound flights in case of the return journey
● An alternate flight rebooked for the return journey should arrive at the same airport as that of the original flight
● Travellers can only modify the date, time, and route of the return flight after their origin flight departed
● Wizz Air will apply fees after making any changes to a reservation
● The fees of rebooking another flight will differ according to the fares with which the original flights are booked
● Travellers have to pay the fare difference if the new flight costs higher than the original flight
● Wizz Air will refund the remaining balance if the new flight costs are lower than the original flight
Wizz Air date change fees of booked flights vary according to the time of changing it before the scheduled departure. Along with the change fees, travelers also have to pay:
● Fare difference between the new flight and the original flight
● The recovery of Wizz Discount Benefits
● Service fees for requesting flight booking modifications on the customer care service of Wizz Air. The applicable service fee is USD 17
● Travellers do not have to pay change fees if their flights were booked with the flex fare of Wizz Air
The change fee structure of Wizz Air is as follows:
● bookings for flights made more than 30 days in advance: USD 40
● Flights booked 7-30 days before departure: USD 45
● Flights booked within 7 days from the scheduled departure: USD 50
Among modifications in the parts of flight reservations, travelers can also change or correct their names. In other words, Wizz Airlines allows travelers to correct the spelling of names wrongly printed on their tickets. Conditions for changing Wizz Air names are:
● Travellers can change their names up to 3 hours before departure
● Wizz Air applies USD 63 for changing names in a flight booking
● Transaction fees will be applied if travelers request the change of their names through the customer service of Wizz Air
● Correction of name spelling or any typo can be done for free
● Maximum 3 characters in a name can be changed for free
● Changes are free if an abbreviation in a name needs to be extended. For example, John Thomas Smith for John T. Smith
● Travellers can make free name changes only once
● Travellers should contact Wizz Air customer care if their first and last names get mixed up. No transaction or service fees will be applied to it
Wizz Airlines travelers can make all kinds of booking modifications within 24 hours of booking. The rules for it are:
● Wizz Air allows free booking modifications if done within 24 hours after making payments
● All segments of bookings can be changed for free within this period
● Only fare difference has to be paid if the alternate flight costs higher than the original flight
● The cost of remaining flight segments will be refunded to passengers in the original form of payment
● Travellers will get refunds within 7-10 business days in case the original form of payment is a credit/debit card
● This policy of changing flights within 24 hours of booking applies to all fare types. Even the basic ones can be changed or modified for free
● Flights should be booked at least 7 days before departure for canceling them within the risk-free period of 24 hours
● Both the origin and return flight can be changed and canceled during this time
● Along with the flight, its dates, time of departure, and routes can be changed for free
Travelers of Wizz Airways can change their flights, dates, and routes on the same day of departure. Essential points for flight changes on the same day are:
● Travellers need to ensure that they are rebooking other flights up to 3 hours before departure for same-day changes
● No change requests will be entertained within 3 hours before the flight departure
● On the same day of the departure, travelers can change both their origin and return flight
● Cost of changes on the same day is accessible from the rest of the days
● Flight changes requested within 7 days before departure will cost around USD 50
Online modes of Wizz Air are most comfortable for booking flights and making changes. Travelers can even change their seats through these modes. Wizz Air online modes include:
● The official website of Wizz Air consists of options such as ‘check-in/bookings’ and login, and the information center
● Travellers can choose any of these options to proceed with changing their flights
● If travelers choose the option of ‘check-ins/bookings,’ then they have to enter their confirmation code and last name to retrieve itineraries
● Travellers can choose segments that need to be changed after retrieving their itineraries
● In case of a return journey, travelers have to select both the outbound and inbound flights
● Once changes are confirmed, the cost of these changes has to be paid by travelers
● Travellers will receive confirmation of changes through email
● The Wizz Air mobile app is another online effective mode that travelers can use to cancel or change their flights
● This app also enables travelers to change their flights by entering their confirmation code and last name to get access to itineraries
● Once travelers view their itineraries, they can select flights that they want to change and the ones that need to be rebooked
● After flight selections, travelers have to make payments for change fees, fare differences, service fees, and other surcharges
● Wizz Airlines travelers often cannot make changes in their bookings through the website and the mobile app
● Travellers can instead connect with customer care representatives of Wizz Airlines
● Customer care representatives are available on the call, live chat, social media, and local airport office of Wizz Air
● The Wizz Air contact details are available on the website
● Travellers have to click on the ‘contact us’ option on the ‘information and services’ tab on the Wizz Air website
● As they reach the contact page, they can scroll down, select their countries, and look for contact numbers assigned to it
● Travellers can also find the option of live chat on the ‘Contact Us’ page of the website
● Service fees will be applied for contacting the customer care of Wizz Airways and getting flights canceled and rebooked
● Travellers can also visit the local airport office if they cannot connect with the call center of Wizz Air on the phone
● Contacting a third-party traveling agency is necessary for changes if travelers had earlier booked their flights through it
Q. Can I Change Wizz Air Flights?
A. You can change the Wizz Air flights up to 3 hours before departure. Change fees will be applied for modifying parts of bookings. Wizz Air provides multiple online and offline modes of flight changes. Travelers can cancel or change their flights through the website of Wizz Air, the mobile app, the local airport office of Wizz Air, and the customer care service.
Q. Can the flight date be changed to Wizz Air?
A. You can change the date of your flight on Wizz Air. Wizz Air allows you to modify the dates of your origin and return flight as desired. You can select your flights and choose dates from the calendar as you retrieve your itineraries. You have to confirm these changes after paying for them.
Q. How do I change my flight date on Wizz Flex?
A. The flex fare of Wizz Air allows you to reschedule or rebook your flight date for free. For changing flights booked through the Wizz user account or the website's 'manage booking' portal. You can also contact the customer service of Wizz Air to change your flights booked with Flex fare
Q. Does Wizz Air have a cancellation policy?
A. Travellers can cancel their flights on Wizz Air. Their fare conditions determine whether they can cancel their flights for free or pay for them. They will get to know about it after confirming their bookings. According to this policy of cancellation, Wizz Air travelers can use multiple online and offline modes to cancel or change their flights
Q. Can you get a refund on Wizz Air?
A. You will be refunded for canceling or changing your Wizz Air flight. Wizz Air will refund the entire booking amount if they cancel or change their flights within 24 hours of booking. After these hours, you can get full or partial refunds, which depends upon your eligibility.
Q. How many times can I change with Wizz Flex?
A. You can change your Wizz Flex flight as often as possible. Remember that you have to pay cancellation fees after each modification.
Q. How do I know if my Wizz Air flight is Cancelled?
A. Your Wizz Air flight can get canceled by this airline. You will be informed about your flight cancellation through SMS. You can also check the status of your flight through your ‘manage booking’ portal.
Disclaimer :- We work only as a mediator among travelling agency and travel servicing agents. We don’t claim to be an airline and don’t have affiliation with any airlines company. Our business momentum is based for only the purpose of self expression and also don’t intend in having association with any air authority or fleeting company.